Versaflex™ Thermoplastic Elastomers
Versaflex Thermoplastic Elastomers, with their broad range of base chemistries, can make your product perform like nothing else on the market.
Versaflex TPE Alloys meet the requirements and end-use environments in the healthcare, consumer, electrical and electronics, packaging and appliance markets. This family of thermoplastic elastomers utilizes the available thermoplastic elastomer technologies to create formulations with highly specialized characteristics.
Versaflex Product Series
- Adhesion to a range of engineering plastics
- Clear, heat resistant TPEs
- Ultraclear grades
- Ultrasoft TPEs down to 30 Shore OO
- FDA, USP VI, ISO 10993 approved grades
- NSF, and UL 94 listed grades
- Extrusion, injection, and blow moldable
- Sterilizable under autoclave, radiation and EtO gas